Information on the treatment of the personal data (Privacy code – Legislative Decree 30.6.2003, n. 196 – Art. 13 – Regulation EU 679/2016 on personal data treatment – Art. 13).
We provide the overview of the aims and modalities of the treatment, inviting the relevant person to take note, before giving consent, of the extended information on the treatment of personal data available on the website www.shop.federugby.it Holders of the treatment and contacts: Federazione Italiana Rugby - Stadio Olimpico - Curva Nord – 00135 Roma - Tel. +390645213118/19 - Email for the exercise of the rights: email@example.com - Macron E-Commerce & Retail S.r.l. - Via Brodolini, 5 – 40053 Crespellano Valsamoggia (BO) - Email for the exercise of the rights: firstname.lastname@example.org - – Personal data categories: Common personal data - Primary purposes of the treatment: Purposes strictly connected and instrumental to the fulfilment of the obligations inherent to the pre-contractual and contractual relations necessary for the registration and the conclusion of distance contract on F.I.R.’s online shop. - Fulfilment of legal obligations and regulations – Secondary purposes of the treatment: The personal data gathered could be used from the Federazione Italiana Rugby and the Macron E-Commerce & Retail S.r.l. society - On its own and as separate and autonomous owners of the treatment – both in paper mode (e.g.: forms, coupons and similar papers subsequent us in electronic mode) and in automated/computerized modality, for purposes of commercial promotion, advertising, solicitation of purchase, market research, surveys (also by telephone, online or by forms), statistical elaborations (in distinguishing form), other sampled marketing research in broad sense (including prize events, games and competitions) - Methods of treatment: the data will be processed mainly through computer or telematic means and residual manually – Mandatory or optional consent for the primary purposes of the treatment: not mandatory – Mandatory or optional consent for the secondary purposes of the treatment: It is mandatory to acquire the specific consent f the interested party tot the treatments pursuing further marketing purposes. The concerned person consent is absolutely optional and the lack of performance does not result in any consequence on the conduct of the contractual relationship or on the pursuit of the primary purposes of the treatment – Revocation of the given consent: the specific consent, where given by the user for marketing purposes, is revocable at any time without formality, even after the performance - Scope of communication and disclosure: For the pursuit of the primary purposes, personal data may be communicated to third parties to whom the communication is necessary for the fulfilment of the obligations related to the contract and/or for regulatory requirements. For the pursuit of secondary purposes of marketing and profiling there is no expectation for communication to the third parties. In all cases, is not expected the user’s personal data disclosure. – Transfer of personal data to non-EU countries: Some personal data may be transferred to third countries outside the European Union to allow the pursuit of the sol primary purposes of the treatment and to manage deliveries of orders from third countries outside EU –Data retention period: Documents containing data of civil, accounting or fiscal nature will be retained for ten years. The data processed for marketing purposes will be retained in accordance with the principle or proportionality and in any case until the purposes of the treatment have been pursued or until – if previously – there is a revocation of the given consent by the user. – Exercising the rights of the data subjetct: The data subject has the right to: (1) request the access to personal data, rectification or deletion of the same or the limitation of the treatment concerning him or to oppose to their treatment for marketing purposes, where possible; (2) to propose a complaint to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data. Exercising rights is not subject to any form of constraint and is free of charge.
Collected personal data will be processed by Macron E-Commerce & Retail S.r.l., whose registered on Macron official online shop. The products purchased on the Website are directly sold by Macron E-Commerce & Retail S.r.l. a company registered at the Bologna C.C.I.A.A., no. 523149 of the Register of Companies, Fiscal Identification Code – VAT Registration Number no. 03488031208, which has its office at Via Brodolini, 5 – 40053 Crespellano Valsamoggia (BO), as data controller, in order to execute the sale of the products in the website www.mcs.com and all the related activities (for example: the delivery of the purchased products, the possible exchange of them, etc.).
The treatment will take place mainly through electronic procedures (except for the shipment and the delivery of goods). Personal data will therefore be processed by both computerized and manual tools for the needed time to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are taken to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
The provision of data is not mandatory, however, the absence of it can make impossible to complete the purchase.
Personal data may be known and treated by:
- Companies providing services,
- Employees and consultants by Macron E-Commerce & Retail S.r.l. and other societies from the same group,
which will operate as responsible or in charge of processing it, duly appointed by the holder.
The data may be transferred abroad including to non-EU countries and will not be spread for any reason.
Please note that you have the right to obtain at any time confirmation of the existence or not of your data and to know the content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration, updating, or correction. Moreover, you have the right to request the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of the processed data, as well as oppose at any time the use of your data for the purposes described above.
You may exercise such rights and request the list of data processors appointed by contacting Macron E-Commerce & Retail S.r.l. to the following email address: email@example.com
Pursuant to Provision no. 229 http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/3118884 issued by the Personal Data Protection Authority on May 8, 2014, www.shop.federugby.it provides the following information on cookies and on their functions, as well as instructions on how to disable them.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by the user send and record on his/her PC or on any other device, even mobile, to be sent back to the original sites on the next visit.
Cookies are used for various purposes, for instance, to remember the user’s actions and preferences (such as, for instance, login data, selected language, font size, other display settings, etc.) so that they must not re-entered when the user returns to the same site or surfs from one of its pages to another; or to perform computer authentications, to monitor sessions and store information on the activities of user who access a site, and it can also contain a unique ID code that allows keeping track of the user’s surfing within the site for statistic or advertising purposes.
Cookies can be sent by www.shop.federugby.it or also by different sites (the so-called “third party” cookies). Some operations cannot be carried out without using cookies that in some cases are technically necessary for the site to work.
Types of cookies found on the site www.shop.federugby.it and relevant functions
There are various types of cookies, according to their characteristics and functions:
- Technical cookies, which are used for the sole purpose of sending a communication on an electronic communication network, or in the measure strictly necessary to provide a service explicitly requested by the user. In other words, these cookies are indispensable to make www.shop.federugby.it work, or necessary to perform activities that you have requested. This type of cookie can be found in our site;
- Navigation or session cookies, used to allow you to login in the reserved area of www.shop.federugby.it or to make a purchase on our site. This type of cookie can be found in our site;
- Analytics cookies, used to collect information, in an aggregate form, on the number of users of www.shop.federugby.it and of the displayed pages (for instance, Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Mailchimp). Please, refer to the relevant policies that can change from time to time and that we recommend consulting every now and then, where you will find more detailed information:
This type of cookie can be found in our site;
- Function cookies, which allow you to surf www.shop.federugby.it at your best, according to already selected criteria and options (such as, for instance, your preferred language) so that you won’t have to select such option or the products you have chosen at every access, and they can be stored in the virtual trolley until your next visit to our site. This type of cookie can be found in our site;
- cookies of third parties, used by partners of www.shop.federugby.it , in order to display advertising banners of www.shop.federugby.it when you are on other sites, showing you the latest products that you have looked at on www.shop.federugby.it . While you browse on www.shop.federugby.it , these cookies are used also to show you products that you might like or similar to those you have previously browsed, based on your previous navigation chronology. The use of these cookies does not imply personal data treatment, but it can enable your computer or other devices to connect and track down saved data: these cookies connect to the browser installed on your computer or on other devices used while browsing on www.shop.federugby.it ;
- profiling cookies, used to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages consistent with the preferences shown by the user during his/her navigation. Our site contains third party cookies that access user data only at aggregate level. Please, find here below the links to the privacy policies and relevant consent forms of such third parties, which can change from time to time and that we recommend consulting every now and then, where you will find more detailed information:
All the above-described types of cookies can stay in your computer or mobile device for different times, according to their function.
The cookies stored in your computer or mobile device cannot be used to recall any of the data stored in your hard disk, transmit viruses, identify and use your e-mail address, or for purposes other than those described above.
How to modify cookie settings
You can set and manage your cookie preferences at any time, by selecting which cookies you want to authorize, block or cancel, totally or partially, through the settings of your browser (or the navigation program that you use).
Find here below the path to follow to manage the cookies from the following browsers:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
For more information and details on the various types of cookies, their functions and characteristics, visit the free access sites, independent from www.shop.federugby.it - www.AllAboutCookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.com.
To disable analytics cookies and prevent Google Analytics from collecting data on your navigation you can download the browser additional Component for disabling Google Analytics: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We will store your cookie preferences thanks to a dedicated technical cookie with the characteristics specified in the previous table.
We inform you that blocking or cancel, totally or partially:
- technical cookies, could make it impossible to use our site, see its contents and use the relevant services;
- function cookies, could make some services or site functions unavailable or working incorrectly, forcing you to modify or manually enter some information or preferences every time you visit the site.
- of other cookies (analytics and profiling), will not affect the site efficiency.